03 August 2009

Naughty in Alabama

I saw this NPR story and was forced to read it again, and check the date to be sure it wasn't April 1st.

Really, Alabama? Don't you have more important things to be doing with your time and money? I guess I just don't understand you, Alabama. But, then again, maybe your situation is not mine to understand.

Congratulations, Cycles Gladiator, on a new found niche of novelty. It's like the marketing promo fairy dropped a big golden egg in your lap. Please do good rather than evil with this odd twist of fate.

Favorite line from the article,"So "Fat Bastard" wine is OK but if you think you're going to sell a wine with an artful nude on the label in Alabama, you're just whistling Dixie."

Cycles Gladiator Banned in Alabama

hdb,

Mackenzie

1 comment:

Dave Wyman said...

I discovered Cycles Gladiator while shopping for wine for dinner, with my daughter, in NYC early this year.

As I was also in NYC to ride my bike for a few days, I knew CG was the wine we had to have. If anything, I'd describe the logo as whimsically retro.